I’m going through “The January Freeze”.
Or, at least I thought I was.
Over the past few days I reached out to my pals Jennifer Hogan and Dennis Griffin. “I’m in a blogger’s block! HELP!” The amazing messages they sent to me through Voxer will not be forgotten.
I am blessed! I’m not in a “freeze”. I can’t believe what I have gotten to experience in just January already!
- Mark French and Craig Vroom hosted an AMAZING webinar for the #AspiringLeaders cohort on what leadership is like “behind the scenes”
- Jennifer Hogan and Jacie Maslyk followed with an equally phenomenal webinar on Resumes, Cover Letters and Portfolios.
- I had the wonderful opportunity to co-moderate #OhEdChat with Craig Vroom
- I get to participate in a thought provoking book chat (How to Win Friends and Influence People) with Paul Bailey, Holly Griffin and Tamara Bonhotel each week
- I finished reading Jon Harper’s short story collection “She Ran Home”, & David Geurin’s “Future Driven”
- I co-wrote a grant for a MakerSpace for our school
- I ran my first 5K of the year with a good group of friends
- AND I humbly got to celebrate an astonishing group of #AspiringLeaders mentors on National Mentoring Day (January 25th)
Not a freeze. I’m just warming up. Bring on February. I’m ready!